The main objective of the Introductory Package is to help you understand how various symptoms and experiences connect into one whole, even if on the surface they may seem unrelated, - and how to work with these patterns holistically. This process is important to both finding the right treatment and for you to deepen your understanding of yourself. The overarching goal is to cultivate resilience and adaptability as you apply the gained knowledge practically and effectively in the challenges of everyday life.
What is included into the Introductory Package:
- 2 initial sessions (total of 3 h)
- homeopathic prescription with a core remedy (together with shipping)
- introduction into lifestyle
- homework, exercises and prompts for introspection and integration
- 1 integration session (1h) at around 5-6 weeks after the initial sessions
- short bi-weekly check-ins between the initial sessions and the integration session
- all sessions are held online via Zoom
Cost: 290$ CAD
Receipts are available with Association des Naturopathes Professionnels du Québec, as well as with Syndicat Professionnel des Homéopathes du Québec.